QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
GTI Fujairah is a state of art engineered oil products storage facility handling petroleum products and blending components. We are committed to operate the Terminal in a safe, reliable, efficient and economical manner whilst safeguarding the Environment, Occupational Health, Safety and Security of people; focusing on continual improvement that benefits the company as well as the customers.
GTI Fujairah aspires to be a leader in bulk petroleum storage industry, through innovative solutions whilst complying with international Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment Standards.
In order to achieve our vision, we are committed to:
- Implement an effective Integrated Management System ensuring compliance to all applicable regulatory requirements for Health, Safety, Security, and Environment as an integral part of all our business practices.
- Identify, control, and minimize potential hazards and risks related to Occupational Health, Safety, Security and Environment at our workplace to prevent any incident, work-related injury, and ill health.
- Demonstrate and achieve increasing level of customer satisfaction, trust, and confidence through continual improvement.
- Ensure total quality, in pursuit of excellence that is reflected in all spheres of our activities, recognize the need to provide our stakeholders the ability to evaluate our products and services on a consistent and uniform basis.
- Provide mechanisms for effective communication, education, training, consultation, and engagement of all employees in matters related to Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment
- Encourage and reinforce Safety Culture in organization by empowering all employees to intervene, stop, and report any unsafe act.
- Enforce “Zero Tolerance” on drugs and alcohol at workplace.
- Minimize the Terminal’s environmental footprint by taking measures for pollution prevention, waste reduction and energy conservation.
QHSSE policy will be documented, implemented, and communicated to all employees and stakeholders.