GTI Fujairah aspires to be leader in bulk Petroleum Storage facility through innovative solutions whilst complying with international Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Standards.
- GTI Fujairah is a state of the art engineered facility with top quality construction by best in class contractors and suppliers.
- The terminal is designed for storage and handling of class 1 petroleum products with a total capacity of 352,000 m3.
- Terminal has maintained consistent leadership position among all Terminals in Fujairah with respect to compliance of Port of Fujairah KPIs.
- GTI Fujairah ensures high level of customer satisfaction through continuous customer engagement, agile planning and efficient quality and quantity controls.
- The terminal is managed by dedicated team of well experienced and qualified oil industry professionals.
- The terminal is a certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 company.
- GTI Fujairah has completed 500,000+ man hours of safe operations without any lost time injury since inception.
- Terminal is connected through 6 fully piggable lines to Port of Fujairah berths that can handle 20 meters draft, 330 LOA and 200,000 DWT vessels.
- GTI Fujairah ensures compliance to the international codes and standards for Safety, Health and Environment in its operations.
- Terminal has high speed flow control pumps, tank stripping pumps, heating facility for black products and additivation and blending capability for complete product homogeneity.
- Terminal facilitates trade among traders via Port of Fujairah interconnected matrix manifold through transfers from one terminal to another.
- Terminal has road tanker loading facility for access to local market with Weighbridge and meter-controlled loading system.
- Terminal is most ready for potential expansion to a storage capacity of above 1.5 million m3.
0 Storage Tanks
Potential to expand